Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm pretty much... Amazing :D

So today was my rest day from my diet and exercise program... However, I still managed to workout at the gym for an hour and do the 2 short videos on the National Body Challenge. Also I worked reallllly hard on my school work today and managed to finish my 15 page paper in one day! Woot. I am incredibly proud of myself today. I'm gaining confidence. That is soooo amazing. I'm excited about life, I'm excited about what I can do. I can't wait to see what happens next! I will be back on track with diet and exercise tomorrow for sure. I kinda over did the calories today, but it's ok because I have been doing so well lately. I can have a day off! Anyways. My family is coming to see me this weekend. I cannot wait! I haven't seen them since early January, and that is far too long. I've never felt more proud of myself in terms of school work. I am getting things done and making excellent progress. Also, my weight is steadily declining... For the first time ever it seems. I am actually seeing results. OMG :D I'm so excited. Hard work is definitely paying off :) Ok I'm off to sleep now good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment