Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Still working

I'm completely exhausted. But I had a pretty good day. I went to class and then I worked out at the gym. I did three sets of the shape magazine workout. It is making my legs and arms and... everything so sore. Then I did sprints at the track. The workout suggestion is to do these things on different days, but I want to badly to see results that I am working over time.

Today I ate:

Oatmeal 160
Turkey Sandwich 205
Chicken Salad 100
Salad 350
Fruit Snacks 100
Rice cake 45
Cheerios with milk 150
total: 1110

So I did pretty good on the calories today. I was craving something sweet soooooo bad and so I had fruit snacks and I snacked on chicken salad before my workout because I was feeling weak and thought that the protein would help. Then of course after class I was starving... hence rice cake and cheerios. I honestly think that I could live off of cereal. I love it. Ha, there are a lot of things that I could live off of. But I understand that I need to have a balanced diet. I feel like I'm doing ok with that.

I guess today or yesterday a year ago is when Garret asked Ashely to marry him. It's also Eranne's birthday. I've been thinking of those two things all day long. I miss my family.

OH! I weight 163 now... So that's good. Slowly but surely. Anyways, that's all for today! Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment