Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back on track.

Soooo I went to see John in Georgia for the weekend and somehow my diet was forgotten. Again.. it's eating out! So when he comes here I'm making dinner at my place and we aren't going to sabotage my diet again. Excellent. Anyways, I'm back on track. I went to the gym yesterday and started eating right again. So I'm excited about seeing some more results. I'm considering upping my cardio workouts to about an hour and a half. I know that I can do it. I just need to push myself in order to see the kinds of results that I want to see. Soo here I go! A friend is going to start working out with me today so I hope that goes well. I hope that by motivating him to workout it will motivate me to workout harder. :D I've been doing really well in my classes. I'm getting all of my assignments in and I feel good about my progress. My aunt and uncle are going to take me to dinner tomorrow night! EEK I'll have to pick somewhere healthy. Any suggestions?

I see John again in a few weeks. That is so exciting for me because it makes me feel like we aren't that far apart. Spring break is coming up so he will come to see me this time! Also my family is coming to see me not this weekend, but next weekend. I'm so excited about that too! I'm going to be kept busy with all of my visitors. Also... I'm graduating in May I have so much to prepare. Yikes!! But I'm excited today. I feel like I can achieve anything at all! Woot! Have an excellent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment