Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm working hard

So... I've been working out hard and working on my diet hard. I'm actually pretty proud of myself. I put on my goal jeans a couple of days ago... and they fit, but I'm not ready to wear them yet. A teeny bit too tight for my comfort. I have been slacking on writing down my caloric intake, but I've been doing a pretty good job of keeping track of how much I consume in my head.

I read that for weight loss you should kinda shock your body. For instance, sprinting through out the workout... of going at a faster pace for a while... working at your maximum ability. So I did sprints, and on a different day I did stairs again... But for the past two days I've been doing the elliptical machine for an hour, but for almost every minute I go at a moderate pace for 40 seconds and then I "sprint" (go as fast as I can) for 20 seconds, and repeat. It's a much more difficult workout, I feel like it will work. I'm exhausted after haha. So yeah... cardio for an hour 6-7 times a week, and 3 times a week I will do some form of strength exercising. I'm feeling pretty good about it. Any input in my plan would be very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment