Thursday, February 5, 2009

Depressed...

I dont know what is wrong, but for the past two days I have been down down down. Perhaps my hormones are getting to me. Yesterday when I got out of bed, I busted flat on my face... It was ridiculous and probably pretty funny to see. Also, when I was in my first class my eyes started flashing lights. It was really strange and I couldn't see anything. So I got scared and went to the health clinic at school and she told me that it was probably a migrane. So I took some medicine and went back to class. (which makes me think it wasn't a migrane) Anyways, if it happens again I am supposed to see a neurologist. Ick.

So I decided to eat a little more yesterday, and I took the day off from exercising because I felt that my body was trying to tell me something.

Today I woke up for class and read an email that said my class had been canceled. Soooo I didn't leave my house once. I did the Shape Magazine workout in my room. 3 Sets. That work out has made me so sore. It's insane.

I ate:
cheerios: 150
omlet: 100
cheerios:150
cheerios:150
total 550

haha Wow... I might eat something in a little bit just to have a little more nutrients, but this is all I was hungry for today. Honestly, I think I could live off of cheerios lol. I love them.

John and I fought again today. We are fighting alot because of the distance. It is getting sooooo hard. I really wish he didn't live so far away. I'm trying to think positively, but with my hormones going wacko and missing John its really hard. I have a lot of homework that I need to do this weekend. I was invited to go dancing tonight, but I didn't feel like it. It is so strange. I really don't feel like myself right now. It sucks. I want to be the Reanne that is happy and excited about things. I need to find her again... and soon! John is going out tonight with some friends. That is good for him. I wish I was with him though. I miss hanging out with that boy.

Alright, well that is pretty much the update of the past two days. Pray for me. :) Send me a happy note... Something. I need to be brought back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment