Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Make the decision, then do something - no matter how small - toward accomplishing what you want."

I like this quote a lot... "Make the decision, then do something - no matter how small - toward accomplishing what you want." ... No matter how small. I really feel like it is kind of liberating. The small things count. You don't always have to do cardio for 2 hours. I don't have to think of what I'm eating all the time. Just consciously make small choices throughout the day to bring me further towards accomplishing what I want. Excellent. I had a completely awful day. My hormones are going wild. I got in fights with John... and we are now on a break. I have come to realize that I am sabotaging my life. I have no self confidence, and I am afraid of failure. All of these combined equals a not healthy lifestyle. I am in desperate need of a out look on life make over. It's time for me to take control of myself, of my actions, of my attitude. Honestly, I'm about to graduate from college. I am about to start being an adult. I have to start acting like it. The hardest thing for me is believing in myself. I just have to put my big girl panties on and deal with it! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment