Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Burnt out... Plus Spring break

So, the week before spring break my work load at school seemed to multiply. I was swamped and I didn't have time to work out. Then came spring break. And I started eating really bad and again, didn't have much time to work out. So I did really bad... definitely not on a diet. So today I'm starting back up again. I went for a walk/run that was 3.2 miles. And then I had cheerios. I'm about to shower and get ready for classes... And I have homework that will keep me busy allllll day! I am having a really hard time balancing my school work.. which is causing me to be exhausted, and my willpower to eat healthy and work out. I wish I had a workout partner to keep me on track. Anyways, I applied at Gold's Gym in Amarillo a couple of days ago. I'm hoping to get a job there when I move back to Canyon in May. I did a great Body Pump workout at Westside Tennis Club in Houston over spring break and I loved it. Hopefully I get the job at Gold's Gym and I will be able to participate in their workout classes. I would love that! Otherwise, I will have to get a job that I make enough money I can pay for a gym membership! Either way I wanna do it. It's just hard to think of getting a gym membership while I'm in Austin because I will only be here for 45 more days... And I don't have money to start paying for that right now. Blah. I wish it was free! lol... yeah right! Alright, well it's time to get ready for my busy busy day. Someone... HELP ME STAY MOTIVATED :D K thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment