Thursday, March 26, 2009

In gear

I've been working out everyday again. And I have written down a few reminders to keep myself on track. Only eat lean means... chicken, turkey, fish. Never ever eat anything fried. Only eat whole wheat bread and pasta products. No! cream sauces. No alcohol. Exercise everyday. Try not to snack.. chew gum instead. And in general, focus on my goal... not what I am feeling right now. I think that I let immediate gratification outweigh long term gratification influence my choices too often. I need to quit that and focus on my goal.

I've been working really really hard on class assignments. I have soooo much to do. Also, I am looking for a job, career, graduate program... something that will be a good choice for me. Currently, I have no clue what I am going to do! It's scary. Any advice on this is more than welcome. I'm lost :(

No comments:

Post a Comment