Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stepping up...

New update... I've been doing weights for upper and lower body everyday along with cardio and really watching what I eat.... However, I am still not seeing the amount of results that I want to. So, I was talking with my roommate and she said she has lost ten pound this semester by cutting out the majority of her carb intake. I have considered this and I am aware that I do have a rather large carbohydrate intake... with cereal, bread, and wheat thins and cereal bars.... All of these are whole wheat and low in calories... but I do think they are weighing me down, literally. So, starting tomorrow I am cutting out carbs. I think this will be a positive change for me and I hope to see some serious results! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. as a random note, how did you get your blog to have this box already here for people to put their comments into?

    ReplyDelete