Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Some Progress...

Soooooo I'm down to 160... which is the lowest I have been in oh, I don't know... YEARS I'm really excited about it, but I'm even more excited to see even more results. I have been really watching my carb intake... my diet has completely changed. I have the occasional slip-up... (still not as bad as anything I had been doing before) but I have mostly managed to live off of... eggs, spinache, cheese, corn tortillas, grilled chicken salads, peanuts... and fresh fruits and veggies... and other non carby things (minus the peanuts) Anyways, I'm excited.. I can see the results, and so can my friends and family. Woot. Go me!

2 comments:

  1. good job! trying to lose weight and shape up is hard, but seeing results is sure to keep you motivated.

    ReplyDelete